Wednesday, June 6, 2012

OK so today we have some updates! A lot has happened since  2008 but here are some highlights and lows-

Lost the dog- love my drew  (he is the most precious)


Traveled to Costa Rica - Beautiful 

Ran Three more Half Marathons

Took up Yoga

Got Married- Love my David XOXOOX




Traveled to St. John - Beautiful!Snorkeling is amazing!

but the reason why i am blogging  is because of this:

it all started with Jacquie's Cucumber.I told her it looked like a chode and off the conversation went- 
People apparently don't know what a chode is  and i was talking about it with my girlfriends at the office and I discovered that they have no idea what it is so for those who don't know the urban dictionary gives a good description for people so they have an idea of what we are talking about. Then they stated that i need to start a blog so here goes- I am blogging again! http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Chode
 Funny you think you will never have the opportunity to speak of such things and then you do- it all started with Jacquie's Cucumber!! Life is short so i am happy People have the opportunity to laugh and cut up.No time to hate

No comments: